Take Aim on a Wilderness Hunt Like No Other
It’s not every day a charging grizzly is just down the barrel, but here you are, staring at the muzzle of a bear through your sight. You have two choices: stop it in its tracks or become its next meal. You should feel confident. Not only do you have a straight shot, but you also have a massive amount of firepower at your disposal.
How It Works:
- Get picked up at your preferred location and driven to the range
- Watch a gun safety video on the drive
- Receive additional hands-on firearm training once at the range
- Enjoy some time at our .22 caliber shooting gallery to get oriented with firearms
- Enjoy your experience and purchase any upgrades during or after
- Get dropped off at the same place you were picked up
- Must be 14 years of age or more to handle above .22 caliber firearms (for all adult packages)
- Must be between 9 and 14 years of age to handle .22 caliber firearms
- Must wear appropriate apparel for shooting range environment (no high heels or dresses)
- Must use company furnished safety gear at all times
- Must have demonstrable firearms experience or weigh 150 lbs or more to handle high caliber firearms
- Wear boots, hiking shoes or sneakers
- Even though we are indoors, the ventilation causes a substantial breeze, so bring a light jacket
- Tell us about your firearms experience, training, or concerns you may have so we can make you comfortable
- Take aim and use careful shot placement. After all, this is a competition and the winner gets their choice of some fantastic prizes!
- Bring your adventurous spirit and have fun!
Mossberg, 590 Shockwave, 410Ga
This shot-gun has over decades of law-enforcement and military use. This shotgun may appear small in size but is always big when it comes to performance.
Springfield Elite XD 10MM
This pistol was created for a few things in mind, capacity and stopping power! The 10MM round is a popular choice for many hikers as it gives the user the stopping power to take down many of the threats that may appear when out in the country!
Marlin 45-70 Rifle
This rifle was designed around one thing, and that is stopping power. This rifle shoots the powerful 45-70 Government round and is the choice of many guides in bear country! The stainless finish on the firearm not only keeps the firearm protected from the environment but helps give it the weight it needs to help keep felt recoil down for the shooter!
The choice is yours: Mossberg 590 Shockwave 410Ga Shotgun , Springfield Elite XD 10MM, and a Marlin 45-70 Rifle. Try as we might, we couldn’t think of a better way to blow a bear clear off its paws.
Traveling with kids?
Kiddos will be more than entertained with one of our Junior Packages. No matter what their age, we have something in store. All ages can compete for prizes in our Shooting Gallery. Littler ones have a blast and a half with the Shooting Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a cell phone, our driver will call you when they arrive and if not, we will select a notable landmark in the city and pick you up at a prearranged time.
No worries! Our safety videos and team of firearms experts will provide you with the training you need to feel comfortable.
Yes! Depending on age, we can customize your experience for all members of the family.
Of course! We’re happy to make any package changes up to the time of your pickup. Feel free to change your selection or add upgrades!
Our adventures typically last 1.5 to 2 hours--including pickup and drop off.