Want to be Bonnie and Clyde? How about one of Al Capone’s hit men? This package has the guns those famous gangsters used in their infamous reign of terror!
How do I get there?
Your booking includes transportation through Cape Fox Tours. If your booking is through the Cape Fox Tours booth in the Visitors Center you will be provided with your transportation details at that time. Otherwise, visit there booth with your booking number for your departure location and schedule.
How it Works
- Get picked up at your designated location and driven to the range
- Watch a gun safety video on the drive
- Receive additional hands-on firearm training once at the range
- Enjoy your experience and purchase any upgrades during or after
- Get dropped off at the same place you were picked up
- Must wear appropriate apparel for shooting range environment (no high heels or dresses)
- Must use company furnished safety gear at all times
- Must have demonstrable firearms experience or weigh 150 lbs or more to handle high caliber firearms (Standard Grizzly Bear Attack and Sniper Rifle Experience)
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age with proof of Hunter's safety course, or a parent/guardian to attend and take full responsibility
- Must be 15 years of age and be able to demonstrate to the Range Safety Officer the ability to follow directions and an understanding of firearms safety.
.45 Auto Caliber Auto Ordinance “Tommy Gun” Rifle
.38 Special Revolver Pistol
12 Gauge Pump Action “Trench Gun” Shotgun
The guns of Prohibition are still a world of fun to wield today. This package includes an Auto Ordnance (Tommy Gun), a Rock Island Model 206 .38 Special and a Rock Island TPAS shotgun also known as a "Trench gun" .
Traveling with kids?
Kiddos will be more than entertained with one of our Junior Packages. No matter what their age, we have something in store. All ages can compete for prizes in our Shooting Gallery. Littler ones have a blast and a half with the Shooting Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries! Our safety videos and team of firearms experts will provide you with the training you need to feel comfortable.
Your booking includes transportation through Cape Fox Tours. If you book at the Cape Fox Tours booth in the Visitors Center you will be provided with your transportation details at that time. Otherwise, visit there both with your booking number to for your departure location and schedule.
Yes! Depending on age, we can accommodate your experience for all members of the family.