Feel what it’s like to release the energy of the BIG caliber firearms the Grizzly bear guides carry with them to protect their clients from a charging bear! This package utilizes the most popular firearms bear guides carry for protection during guided hunts.
How do I get there?
Your booking includes transportation through Cape Fox Tours. If your booking is through the Cape Fox Tours booth in the Visitors Center you will be provided with your transportation details at that time. Otherwise, visit there booth with your booking number for your departure location and schedule.
How it Works
- Get picked up at your designated location and driven to the range
- Watch a gun safety video on the drive
- Receive additional hands-on firearm training once at the range
- Enjoy your experience and purchase any upgrades during or after
- Get dropped off at the same place you were picked up
- Must wear appropriate apparel for shooting range environment (no high heels or dresses)
- Must use company furnished safety gear at all times
- Must have demonstrable firearms experience or weigh 150 lbs or more to handle high caliber firearms (Standard Grizzly Bear Attack and Sniper Rifle Experience)
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age with proof of Hunter's safety course, or a parent/guardian to attend and take full responsibility
- Must be 15 years of age and be able to demonstrate to the Range Safety Officer the ability to follow directions and an understanding of firearms safety.
45-70 Government Lever Action “Guide Gun” Rifle
Springfield Elite XD 10MM
This pistol was created for a few things in mind, capacity and stopping power! The 10MM round is a popular choice for many hikers as it gives the user the stopping power to take down many of the threats that may appear when out in the country!
Mossberg 590 Shockwave Short Barrel Shotgun
This mighty shotgun has decades of military and law enforcement duty with countless performance and success stories, it’s no surprise that the 590 is also the ideal choice for home defense needs.
Traveling with kids?
Kiddos will be more than entertained with one of our Junior Packages. No matter what their age, we have something in store. All ages can compete for prizes in our Shooting Gallery. Littler ones have a blast and a half with the Shooting Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries! Our safety videos and team of firearms experts will provide you with the training you need to feel comfortable.
Yes! Depending on age, we can customize your experience for all members of the family.
Your booking includes transportation through Cape Fox Tours. If you book at the Cape Fox Tours booth in the Visitors Center you will be provided with your transportation details at that time. Otherwise, visit there both with your booking number to for your departure location and schedule.