Become a “Gunslinger” for a day by selecting this “Old West" themed package utilizing period correct firearms from the gunslingers back in the day.
How do I get there?
Your booking includes transportation through Cape Fox Tours. If your booking is through the Cape Fox Tours booth in the Visitors Center you will be provided with your transportation details at that time. Otherwise, visit there booth with your booking number for your departure location and schedule.
How it Works
- Get picked up at your designated location and driven to the range
- Watch a gun safety video on the drive
- Receive additional hands-on firearm training once at the range
- Enjoy your experience and purchase any upgrades during or after
- Get dropped off at the same place you were picked up
- Must wear appropriate apparel for shooting range environment (no high heels or dresses)
- Must use company furnished safety gear at all times
- Must have demonstrable firearms experience or weigh 150 lbs or more to handle high caliber firearms (Standard Grizzly Bear Attack and Sniper Rifle Experience)
- Must be a minimum of 12 years of age with proof of Hunter's safety course, or a parent/guardian to attend and take full responsibility
- Must be 15 years of age and be able to demonstrate to the Range Safety Officer the ability to follow directions and an understanding of firearms safety.
1866 Yellowboy Sporting Rifle .45 Colt
The Yellowboy was originally known as the "Improved Henry" because of its patented loading gate on the side of the frame. In 1866 it became well known as the "Yellowboy" due to its brass frame. This model was the first true cowboy lever-action shotgun and was adapted to carrying in a saddle scabbard.
45 Long Colt 1875 Outlaw Pistol
If you like double the fun then you'll love triple as well with the 1878 Coach Gun, 1866 Yellowboy, and 1875 Outlaw Revolver. Whether it's the exceptional pleasure of firing off the most popular Old West Shotgun among Lawmen or experiencing the first true cowboy lever-action shotgun- This package is loaded with old time fun!
Traveling with kids?
Kiddos will be more than entertained with one of our Junior Packages. No matter what their age, we have something in store. All ages can compete for prizes in our Shooting Gallery. Littler ones have a blast and a half with the Shooting Gallery.
Frequently Asked Questions
No worries! Our safety videos and team of firearms experts will provide you with the training you need to feel comfortable.
Your booking includes transportation through Cape Fox Tours. If you book at the Cape Fox Tours booth in the Visitors Center you will be provided with your transportation details at that time. Otherwise, visit there both with your booking number to for your departure location and schedule.
Yes! Depending on age, we can accommodate your experience for all members of the family.